PC Control CZE-15B 15W Professional Car Stereo Amplifier FM Transmitter manufacturer
1.Working Voltage:DC12V~16V(Rated DC15V) 2.Working Current :4A 3.Frequency Range:87~108MHz 4.Frequency Stability:±10PPM 5.Frequency Stepping:100KHz 6.Environment Temperature:-10℃~45℃ 7.Output Resistance:50Ω 8.RF Output Power range:0.2W~15W 9.Harmonics&Spurious Radiation≤-60dB 10.Audio distortion:0.2% 11.Frequency Response:50Hz~15000Hz 12.Separation ≥35 dB 13.Input Electric Level≤-15 dBV 14.Frequency Modulation±75KHZ 15.SNR≥60 dB 16.Transmitter Size:173mm(L)*110mm(W)*48mm(H) 17.WeightAbout:700g
* Output power continuously adjustable from 0W~15W
* Constant power, the whole band has 3~ 5W margin
* Output power automatic locking
* Microphone with reverb and can be turned on or off
* Channel is Optional:Single / Dual
* PC control port, computer manipulation through software, more advanced.
* Audio digital-analog conversion, easier digital input
* VSWR protection:If the antenna is not connected correctly,there willl be automatic acces for protection
* Temperature protection, automatic protection when the transmitter temperature is too high
* Fan with temperature control switch, automatic ON/OFF
* Host panel with a number of shortcut keys, intuitive display, simple operation, fast
* The equipment with reasonable design, material quality is very high, rugged.
1*15W CZE-15B FM Transmitter
How far(long) the transmitter cover?
The transmission range depends on many factors. The true distance is based on the antenna installing height , antenna gain, using environment like building and other obstructions , sensitivity of the receiver, antenna of the receiver . Installing antenna more high and using in the countryside , the distance will much more far.
EXAMPLE 5W FM Transmitter use in the city and hometown:
I have a USA customer use 5W fm transmitter with GP antenna in his hometown ,and he test it with a car, it cover 10km(6.21mile).
I test the 5W fm transmitter with GP antenna in my hometown ,it cover about 2km(1.24mile).
I test the 5W fm transmitter with GP antenna in Guangzhou city ,it cover about only 300meter(984ft).
Below are the approximate range of different power FM Transmitters. ( The range is diameter )
0.1W ~ 5W FM Transmitter :100M ~1KM
5W ~15W FM Ttransmitter : 1KM ~ 3KM
15W ~ 80W FM Transmitter : 3KM ~10KM
80W ~500W FM Transmitter : 10KM ~30KM
500W ~1000W FM Transmitter : 30KM ~ 50KM
Our factory located in Guangzhou China. We have concentrated on one stop of R&D and manufacture technical advice of wireless transmission technology application. We guarantee each product of reliable and high quality.
All overseas orders will be carefully packed before sending or shipping:
Q1:What is FM transmitter?
An FM transmitter is a device that can convert audio contents from any audio source such as MP3,Cellphone,Computer etc. to signals that transmits out in FM band, the signals can be picked up by any radio receivers that uses the same frequency at the other end.
Q2:How does FM transmitter work?
Firstly connect the audio source to FM transmitter, the audio signals will be converted to FM signals and broadcast out through the antenna via tuned frequency, people at the other end use a radio receiver to hear the audio by tuning to the same frequency.
Q3:How many frequencies can I use in one transmitter?
Most of our transmitter are in normal FM frequency band(87~108mhz), you can change to any frequency within this band. Use one frequency at one time.
Q4:Can I change power output on the transmitter?
Most of our transmitter offers power output adjusting function.