CZE-15B PC Control 15W FM Transmitter Case with FM Transmitter
case with fm transmitter
* Output power continuously adjustable from 0W~15W
* Constant power, the whole band has 3~ 5W margin
* Output power automatic locking
* Microphone with reverb and can be turned on or off
* Channel is Optional:Single / Dual
* PC control port, computer manipulation through software, more advanced.
* Audio digital-analog conversion, easier digital input
* VSWR protection:If the antenna is not connected correctly,there willl be automatic acces for protection
* Temperature protection, automatic protection when the transmitter temperature is too high * Fan with temperature control switch, automatic ON/OFF
* Host panel with a number of shortcut keys, intuitive display, simple operation, fast
* The equipment with reasonable design, material quality is very high, rugged
case with fm transmittercase
1*15W CZE-15B FM Transmitter
Can't switch on transmitter
1)If the socket is electricity connected;
2)If the power supply has been correctly connected.
3)If the power supply is matching the transmitter.
1)Antenna not correctly connected;
2)Antenna is not matching the transmitter, this causes the SWR value too big.
3) Too many reflections around the antenna
1)The fan is not working;
2)The antenna is not matching the transmitter, SWR value gets too big and caused over-heat.
3)The ventilating holes are obstructed and air flow is slow.
SWR value is very big
1)Antenna is wrongly connected;
2)Antenna is not matching transmitter.
3)Too many reflecting objects around the antenna
Broadcasting range is too short
1)Antenna cable loss is too much;
2)Broadcasting environment is weak;
3)Output power is not big enough;
4)Antenna is not placed high enough.
5)Antenna is not matching transmitter;
6)The receiver has very low sensibility.
No power output
1)The power output is not adjusted big enough;
2)Transmitter is in standby status.
Audio input no sound
1)The transmitter is in audio mute status;
2)Audio input signal in not normal.
Microphone no sound
1)Microphone is not working;
2)Microphone is in mute status;
3)If it's Pole microphone.
Audio effect is weak
1)Microphone is low quality;
2)Audio input effect is not good.
3)Antenna is wrongly connected;
4)Audio signal or the machine volume is not well adjusted.
All products will be burnt-in for 48 hours and double tested before leaves our factory:
All overseas orders will be carefully packed before sending and shipping:
Q1:What is FM transmitter?
An FM transmitter is a device that can convert audio contents from any audio source such as MP3,Cellphone,Computer etc. to signals that transmits out in FM band, the signals can be picked up by any radio receivers that uses the same frequency at the other end.
Q2:How does FM transmitter work?
Firstly connect the audio source to FM transmitter, the audio signals will be converted to FM signals and broadcast out through the antenna via tuned frequency, people at the other end use a radio receiver to hear the audio by tuning to the same frequency.
Q3:How many frequencies can I use in one transmitter?
Most of our transmitter are in normal FM frequency band(87~108mhz), you can change to any frequency within this band. Use one frequency at one time.
Q4:Can I change power output on the transmitter?
Most of our transmitter offers power output adjusting function.